Mildly Bitter On Hiatus

Dearest Followers:

All two of you.  I'm leaving town for a couple of theater-free weeks.  Work trip. Nothing exciting.

But I will be in London in October for a massive theater trip.  Prepare yourselves for the blogging onslaught that will generate. 

I'm pretty frickin' excited about it and I hope you'll check out some of my reviews when posted.

I will be seeing:  Decade, Terrible Advice (starring Scott Bakula and directed by Frank Oz), Daniel Kitson (who you know I love) in It's Always now, Until It is Later, Tom Riley (recently seen in Arcadia on Broadway) in My City, Backbeat (yeah about the 5th Beatle), One Man Two Guvnors starring James Corden who was amazing in Gavin & Stacey, Othello starring Dominic West and Clarke Peters, Grief by Mike Leigh, Ghost the Musical, Jumpy oddly enough starring another Arcadia actor Bel Powley, and last but not least The Tempest starring Ralph Fiennes. 

Going to visit with some friends and go on a Badger Watch!  Yeah...no idea what that is.  It does involve badgers...

But stay tuned...and forgive the couple week hiatus of silence.  Though maybe if I go somewhere pretty I'll post some photos.

Bitterly yours,

MB

Comments

Post a Comment