After the Beginning. Before the End: London Dates

As promised, Daniel Kitson will be doing some London dates at the Battersea Arts Centre with the new stand-up show, After the Beginning. Before the End.

Tickets are £12 not £10.

He has a new description for the show:
This is the show I've been touring around the UK and various other places for the last few months. I've been calling it "Something like a stand up show" but really I just think it's a show. I don't really subscribe to labels. Apart from ingredients. I'm allergic to nuts. So. Those labels I'm totally on board with.

It's a show born out of a very specific time in my life, when i felt very much like I didn't know what I believed or what I wanted or, in a very real sense - who I was. It also has a couple of new elements that I am increasingly interested in but hadn't used on stage before. I'm more and more interested in trying different things and this show feels to me like a useful and exciting first step - although don't get your hopes up, it's still just me talking - for ages.
Dates are Weds July 24th, Thurs July 25th, no show Friday, Sat July 27th, Sun July 28th, Mon July 29th, Tues July 30th, Weds July 31st, Thurs. Aug. 1.  Show starts at 7.30pm - running time is around 1.40 with no interval.

Tickets go on sale at noon Tuesday July 16th and will be available here - www.bac.org.uk/kitson

Ticket buying caveat for scalpers and the like: "We will also be doing a thing where we only release tickets on the night of the show to people with id. This is to try and avoid people selling them on ebay and various websites for upsettingly high prices. If you want to buy them for someone else, just give their name and they will need to pick them up on the night with id."

Comments