Daniel Kitson: Jingle Bell Rock Edition


Daniel Kitson is performing a Christmas show in London the first week in December.

From Dec. 1-6 he will be performing at Battersea Arts Centre.  Basically all he has said is "I may
wear a costume and there might be snow in it."

Sign me up. Tickets will be on sale at noon (UK time) on the 22nd of October. Note there are certain limits to prevent touts. Tickets are limited to 6 per person and you will collect them the night of the show only and you will need ID to pick them up. 
 
And don't despair if you are not in London.  Kitson's recent email promised there would be worldwide touring (well UK, Australia, and America).  I know the Australian fans have been restless (and rightly so) so this should come as welcome news. 

And very exciting he says that there will likely be a revival of Tree with Tim Key in the "early part of next year."  I saw Tree in Manchester in 2013 during a sort of ridiculous day trip on a Megabus and I would very much like to revisit it.  I thought it was extraordinary.

He has also mentioned a less specific happening: "something unlike anything I’ve ever done in the early part of 2016."

So Christmas has indeed come early.

Comments