The Return of Daniel Kitson's Tree...

Daniel Kitson's two person play Tree will have its London premiere at the Old Vic Theatre in January 2015.  Starring Kitson and comedian Tim Key, the work originally premiered in Manchester in 2013 at the Royal Exchange Theatre.

The show will run from January 5-31.  Shows are Monday to Saturday at 8pm with a Saturday matinee at 11am and no show on Sundays. Tickets are £16, £13 and £9 (all prices include £1 restoration levy) with 100 seats per show at £10 for anyone under 25.

Tickets go on sale to mailing list members and Old Vic members on November 27. General booking opens December 4.  All tickets will require IDs to pick them up. 

I'm mostly curious about the "Q&A" on January 26th.  Who will be asking questions?  Who will be answering questions?

This show left me with many questions when I saw it.  But it's one I wish I had had a second chance at seeing.  Not sure I can make the journey but I highly recommend that you do.
 

Comments